TEMPORARY MEXICO RESIDENT CARD FEES, 2015:
- year $3,519.00 Mexico Currency
- years $5,272.00 Mexico Currency
- years $6,678.00 Mexico Currency
- years $7,914.00 Mexico Currency
Warning: Information from forums or friends prior November 9, 2012, may mislead you
and delay the process. I have the most accurate information which can be verify via
email or by phone at any time. The Mexican Embassies /Consulates and the INM
National Institute of Immigration are two different government agencies, one issues
the visa and the other the card.
TEMPORARY MEXICO RESIDENCY STATUS: Authorizes a foreigner (Non Mexican) to
reside in Mexico for 1, 2, 3 or 4 years with the possibility of obtaining a work permit
with multiple entries , subject to a job offer.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR TEMPORARY MEXICO RESIDENCY VISA/CARD:
STEP 1: Apply for Temporary Residency Visa in the nearest Mexican Consulate or
Embassy where you reside
STEP 2: Once approved by the Mexican Consulate or Embassy you must apply for the
Temporary Resident card in the corresponding Mexico Immigration office (INM) where
you will reside.
Who qualify for Temporary Mexico Residency Status?
- Applicants with ties to Mexican Citizens or foreigners (Non Mexican) residing in
Mexico with temporary or permanent residency status
- Applicants with job offer; stating the occupation, physical address, temporarily
and proof of future employer ID registration number within Mexico Immigration
- Applicants whom own Mexico, real estate
- Applicants who can proof a monthly NET income of about $1,500.00, U.S.
- Applicants who can proof investments or bank accounts averaging $25.000.00,
PAPERWORK PREPARATION AND ADVISE IN USA AND MEXICO PREPARED
BY JORGE GONZALEZ MEXICO VISA SPECIALIST
STEP 1 PROCESS: apply for Mexico Visa outside Mexico service includes the
- Find the consulate where you need to apply for visa in USA
- Prepare the Visa application for Temporary Resident for the Mexican Consulate
- Revise list of document for temporary resident Visa
- Supported documents
- Advise how to qualify for temporary residency
- Advise how to proceed in your interview and after in case additional information is
- Make the appointment for visa interview if require
- Unlimited email and phone calls to clear any doubts
Visa process time is 1 to 10 business days and the cost is $36.00, payable in the
Mexican Consulate, by credit card or cash.
STEP 2 PROCESS: 1 to 180 days after the visa is approved in the Mexican
Consulate must apply for the Temporary Resident Card in the corresponding INM
office where you will reside in Mexico, service includes the following:
- FMM FORM orientation
- On line application for Temporary Residency Card at the INM
- (Formato Basico) Supplemental application for Temporary Residency Card
- BANK FORM for Mexico Government fees to be paid in any bank on behalf of the INM
- Assistance to interpret Email notification after you file
- Track your application on line and let you know when you need to go for finger prints
- Track your application on line and let you know when you need to pick up your card
- Photos size orientation
- INM address
- Orientation how to exit Mexico, if you need to come to U.S.A, while you application is in
process if needed
- Step by step orientation in writing and by phone how to file your application
Temporary Resident Card Process time is about 3 to 4 weeks and the cost for one
year is about $3,519.00, MEXICO CURRENCY, payable via direct cash deposit on
behalf of INM IMMIGRATION, in any Mexican banks.
Service fee for Temporary Residency paperwork preparation and advise is $250.00: $125.00,
dollars non refundable deposit is require to start the process and the balance when you are
approved in the Mexican Consulate in USA
Special Note from Jorge Gonzalez: 99% of my service fee is based in my knowledge of
the process and interpretation of the Mexico Immigration Law. I do business
straightforward and I am member of the BBB business in San Diego, California.
If you only need consultation I charge $30.00, 1 to 15 minutes or $60.00, per hour
one hour minimum.
IN TIJUANA, ROSARITO AND ENSENADA I OFFER REPRESENTATION FOR
ARE YOU MARRY TO A MEXICAN CITIZEN?
THINKING OF MARRYING A MEXICAN CITIZEN?
DO YOU HAVE MEXICAN CHILDREN?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD.
Mexico Visa Specialist
I am glad you found
my website, and
looking forward to
assist you with
I have an office in
California, I am there
Friday, from 9:00 AM
to 2:00 PM in the
afternoons I work
from home in San
Diego California where
My USA business
90% of my service
is online, I prepare
applicants in all the
Mexican Consulates in
USA and the INM
National Institute of
In Tijuana, Rosarito
and Ensenada I file on
the applicant behalf at
the INM for additional
I will be glad to
questions email them
first then I will call you
with the answer
always provide a
contact number on
Thank you for your